As ordered by Governor Gretchen Whitmer, all K-12 schools in Michigan including FLEX High School will close for a three-week Spring Break. FLEX students’ last day in school will be Friday, March 13.
At this time students are encouraged to work through their existing assignments. We are working to provide virtual support to parents and students during the break and will provide an update once those details are finalized.
FLEX encourages its students and families to stay safe and healthy.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
We look forward to seeing all of our students back after the mandated three-week Spring Break has ended.